History of White horn kratom
When people are talking about Kratom, the chances are that they will skip white horn kratom. That is not because they want to, but they probably don’t have a clue about its existence. That goes further to show how there is so much about Kratom that we still don’t that remains a mystery. No matter how much you think you know, there is always something fresh to discover.
White horn kratom is relatively scarce in supply. That is because, unlike other strains, it is not as easy to grow and cultivate. Despite its scarcity and little known status, white horn kratom is quickly gaining momentum thanks to its unique properties. In this article, I will tell you about the white horn kratom, it’s effects and benefits.
Kratom is a coffee-like species that flourishes in South East Asian, including in Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
The people of these areas have nurtured and cherished this plant for many centuries. It has featured as a medicine and a recreational herb in their lives, treating many conditions such as pain, fatigue, and depression. It has also been valued for its aphrodisiac properties and euphoria.
Kratom is generally grouped in red, white, or green strains. This classification is based on the color of the veins on the leaves or stems. So when you want to purchase your order of Kratom, you will usually indicate which of these colors you want.
However, the classification of white horn kratom goes beyond just color. It refers to the distinctive shape which the leaf takes. The leaf bears not just white veins but has protruding shapes around the leaf edges that resemble horns.
The differing colors of Kratom give differing alkaloid content leading to a different impact on the body. In the case of white horn kratom, it also carries the two primary compounds that are behind the range of effects that all kratoms produce: mitragynine and 7-hydroxy mitragynine. However, white horn packs more mitragynine outweighing other strains. Also, it has a lower concentration of 7-hydroxy mitragynine when stacked against its kratom peers.
The alkaloid compounds give rise to the classic kratom effects such as
- Lower hypertension
- Suppression of the appetite
- Acts against diarrhea
The white kratom strain to which the white horn kratom belongs based on color excels in stimulation and energy.
What are the benefits of white horn kratom?
- Elevates your energy – these rates as the chief quality which white horn kratom brings in benefits. Among all the kratoms that are known for their energy, white horn kratom is quite a heavy puncher. You only need a low dose of it to give you a high level of stimulation. Its energy is also admired for being free of jitters, which caffeine may give you. This makes it an excellent option to take every morning to keep you supercharged for your daily activities
- Uplifts your mood – A positive mood can make a difference between a bad and good day. It’s the power behind high productivity, accomplished goals, and better social connection. White horn can help you achieve all these things as it elevates your mood and make you more driven. You will have more confidence in yourself, and fear will be swept aside, releasing you to overcome your challenges.
- Sharpens mental focus – If you want to engage in high-level mental tasks, this strain can get you there quite effectively. It heightens your mental focus and improves your ability to pay attention to greater detail and complexity. Keep in mind, however, that the white horn cannot quite produce the same dramatic results as nootropics. Nonetheless, it can make a better substitute to it because it is derived from natural sources. Despite their powerful effects, nootropics can leave you with side effects due to their artificial nature.
- Offers pain relief – White horn is noted for its unique ability to bring both powerful stimulant and analgesic effects. Ordinarily, even with the best of the kratoms, effectiveness is more in one than the other. With a white horn, however, you get a double hit, which makes it an excellent asset for users looking for both effects.
White horn displays a similar pattern as most other kratoms. It produces side effects that typically only arise with excessive doses. Staying within the recommended dosage helps to avoid many of the side effects. The side effects include nausea, headaches, and dizziness.
What is the effective dosage of white horn kratom? Since no two individuals have the exact factors, the correct dosage level tends to be an individual affair. Dosage may be affected by a combination of many factors such as weight, sex, the goal you are seeking, and whether you are a veteran or not. You can develop your dosage by referring to these rough guidelines
- A low dose of 2 gm to 4 gm – This is ideal for newbies, but
veterans can also benefit as it offers some decent potency. The user will be
energized, feel motivated and experience an enhanced mood
- Medium dose of 3 gm to 5 gm – This dose which boosts your energy and sharpens your mental ability, is ideal for veterans
- High dose – this is between 5 gm to 8 gm. You will often find that this dosage level is unnecessary as lower doses are effective. This high dose can drive you into euphoria. You will also experience a better mood and feel deeply relaxed.
- Prolonged and uninterrupted use of white horn kratom is not advised, though. This can lead to tolerance, dependence, and addiction.
It is also recommended that you should not take Kratom together with other drugs. Stimulants and depressants can counteract each other.
White horn kratom administration
You will have to choose how to take your white horn kratom. For this, you have several options.
- Toss and wash method – This is an almost universal method where you toss the capsule or pill at the back of your mouth. You then gulp it down with water or any other drink you may prefer. White horn powder is extremely bitter, which most people may find intolerable. Capsules offer a decent way of taking it without exposing your taste buds to the taste. However, they take longer before producing their effects since the stomach digestive juices have to work on the capsule walls to release the powder
- You can also opt to swallow the powder through the toss and wash method. You can gently shove a measured amount of the powder via a spoon scoop into your mouth then swill it before swallowing. However, you need to master the technique of doing this to prevent yourself from vomiting due to the taste. More experienced users prefer the powder as it is rapidly absorbed, so you won’t have to wait long for the effects.
If this method of taking White horn is too much, you can try other ways
- Make a tea
- Adding to yogurt
- Adding to a protein shake
Price and availability
White horn kratom is not an easy product to find in the market. What you may have encountered as White horn kratom may be other strains falsely labeled as white horns. Despite the rarity in genuine products, you can find authentic products by suppliers such as Kratom Sensational, Gaia Ethnobotanical, and Coastline Kratom. Here is how the price guide looks like from Coastline Kratom.
Amount in gm Price
- 25 $12.99
- 50 $22.99
- 75 $32.99
- 100 $39.99
- Fewer side effects
- Long durations in effects e.g., a medium dose of 2.5 to 5 gm can last 3 hours
- Great for combating sluggishness and fatigue
- Works great for improving the mood
- Sedative effects are moderate
- Availability is scarce
- Rates lower as a pain reliever among the kratoms
From obscurity to the limelight, white horn kratom is steadily making gains as an excellent kratom choice. You can expect its popularity to rise, given its stunning delivery in energy, euphoria, and stimulation. If you have been trying all the kratom strains only to meet with disappointments, this is the strain that may set you right.
However, one of the pitfalls you will want to avoid is falling for fake versions of the product. Suppliers are trying to cash in on the scarcity of the product by offering counterfeits.
Producing a genuine white horn is no simple affair. Experienced farmers with advanced knowledge have to cultivate, harvest, and process them under challenging conditions. This is why genuine products are not in plentiful supply. Therefore ensure you source your supply from trusted vendors only. You may also need to check whether your product passes the tests for purity and contamination. Remember, an FDA market study found that more than 40 products marketed as Kratom contained unhealthy levels of heavy metals. To avoid this, you can always ask your vendor for a third-party lab test.